Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pumpkin On My Porch

Have you signed up to receive your Paper Pumpkin Kit?  I did and here's what came for me:

This is the "Try It" kit.



Here's the Try It Kit Scoop:
  • $16.95 plus shipping.
  • Add it to an online store order (Item 132600) or contact me.
  • Includes stamps, a clear "D" block, ink, paper, 2 journals and accessories.
  • It's all cut, measured, and ready-with instructions included.
Kit Contents:
 And here is what you can make:
AVAILABLE NOW!  Want to get a closer look first? No worries-you can give Paper Pumpkin a try for one month with the Try It Kit.  
I used the Try It Kit to make the journal above (the kit comes with two journals)!  Click here to learn more about a Paper Pumpkin subscription and select me as your demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment