Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

More 3" x 3" notepads

I made a few more 3" x 3" notepad covers that I wanted to share with you!

The first one is made with the stamp set called World Treasures and is accented with Stampin' Up!'s dahlias and basic rhinestones.  I added a second pic so you could see a side view showing the post-it note pad.








The second notepad is made with a stamp set called Established Elegance.  I love the vintage look of this set!  It is accented with a small soda pop top and basic rhinestones.

The last notepad is made with a set that I love that I finally pulled out of my stamp closet and started playing with.  It is called Best of Everything!  As you can see, I love the basic rhinestones!  They finish off a project so effortlessly!


No comments:

Post a Comment