Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March's Stampers' 10 Club Projects

This first project was made using the Daydream Medallions stamp set stamped in/on Daffodil Delight CS and the Bloomin' Marvelous SAB stamp set.  I also used the Floral Frames Framelits, Chevron embossing folder, Silver Basics Designer buttons, white baker's twine, Basic Gray 1 1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, and Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.

The second project uses the stamp set Summer Silhouettes and Bloomin' Marvelous SAB.  I used the tutorial that I posted from a previous blog post that you can view HERE on how to make this little notebook.  The base is Sahara Sand CS and the ink colors are Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.  Again, I used the rhinestones and Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack along with the matching Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon.  The inside is a 3" x 3" post-it note pad and a mini gel pen on the side; both were purchased at Staples.

I hope you feel inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment