Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Day 4


Day 4!  This creation surprised me and has become my favorite!  I started with the corn on the cob and just started building from there.  I love the color combinations (love Daffodil Delight)!  I even added fabric flowers to act as the nest for my corn.  I don't know if you can tell, but I added the corn "silk" to the cob by shredding some white satin ribbon.  SU! colors featured are Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, and Old Olive.

Supply list:  Perfectly Preserved (of course!), Cannery Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Floral Frame Framelits (for the fabric flowers), Orchard Harvest Designer Fabric, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Brights Designer Buttons, Hemp Twine, and Antique Brads.

Hopefully you too have fallen in love with this set and you need to have it!  If so, you can purchase it online at my stamp store as well as any other products I have (or have not) featured.  Just click on the "Shop Now" button to the left of this post.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment