Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A baby boy named Miles

A friend of mine, Mabel, asked if I would make a personalized frame with the name of her soon-to-be-born grandson named Miles and this is what I came up with.
The stamps I used are from the new Ronald McDonald House Charity set called "Moving Forward" found on the back inside cover of your catalog.  Did you know that each time one of these sets are purchased Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC?
I also used the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die for the I-L-E-S.  The "M" is from a retired alphabet chipboard pack that I inked in Basic Black ink.  The background paper, waves, and top border are from the retired Simply Scrappin' set called Rock-A-Bye Boy.  This is why I LOVE the Simply Scrappin' line;  they are so user friendly and can be used in so many different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment