Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sparkling Cider Tags


I had lots of fun making these tags!  I used the champagne flute from "Embellished Events" stamp set and the salutations comes from "Happy Hour" stamp set.  I used Cherry Cobbler and So Saffron ink.  You'll notice in the top photo that the glass is Cherry Cobbler and the beverage is So Saffron.  In the bottom photo I inked the champagne flute using only So Saffron.  Can't decide which I like better.  What do you prefer?

The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and the tag is the Labels Collection Framelits cut out in Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake and embellished with rhinestones to represent the bubbles :o)  I tied it all together using the 3 1/2" Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment