Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

In Search of....

I am in search of 3 more people to join my Stampers' 10 Club!  
Maybe this club is just for you!


 *10 club members -- 10 months (from October 2012- July 2013).

*Each club member submits a $15 (net) order to me by the end of the day of the 2nd Saturday of each month.

 *Each club member is invited to attend my FREE monthly club stamp day where you will stamp 2 projects.   (attendance is optional, but highly recommended). 

*Each club member will receive the hostess benefits once.

*Each club member will receive free catalogs.

*Each club member will receive discounts on my other classes.


Think of the Stampers' 10 Club as a way to get everything from your Stampin' Up! wish list slowly and affordably - and some of it for free!


We will meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at 1pm at my house.  Our first club day is Saturday, October 13th.  I have only 3 spots left so contact me right away!   

Not sure if you want to join the club?  Have your own party and I'll bring the projects to you!

2 comments:

  1. You have been a busy lady! I love all of your new cards and posts. Do you design all of your own layouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens, no! I CASE quite frequently, but will make alterations to make it my own. Occasionally I come up with an original design.

    ReplyDelete