Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012



These lovelies are my swaps for this year's Stampin' Up! convention.  Sorry, they aren't the greatest photos, but I am glad that I remembered to get photos of them before they were all gone.

#Convention 2012 was a blast and I came home with sooo many ideas that I can't wait to share them with you!  The theme for this years convention was "I am....".  I got to attend some fabulous classes such as:

I Am Saavy taught by Dawn Griffith, Laura Milligan, and Meg Wheeler.
I Am Doing Business "My Way" taught by Bonnie Thurber, Rhonda Wade, and Tami White.
I Am Reaching Out taught by Emily Montoya.
I Am Open For Business taught by Carrie Cudney.
I Am Having Fun taught by Shannon West.
I Am Making Money taught by Pam Morgan.

Every single class was fantastic and very informative!

There is still a few spots left for my Stamp-A-Stack class happening this Saturday.  Contact me asap to reserve your spot.

~Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment