Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clearance Rack Blitz

Stampin' Up! announced today that they are having a CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ with items that have been discounted up to 80% off.  They have added a bunch of punches to the rack and some of the items are in the current Stampin' Up! catalog.

If you want to order on your own rather than contacting me, just simply create an account on Stampin' Up!'s site.  Once you create your profile, at the bottom of the page select that you have a demonstrator and it will take you to a search page.  In the section marked "Demonstrator Directory" put in my first and last name (Stephanie Heumann) as well as my city, state, and zip code (Rancho Cordova, CA 95670).  My name should pop-up in a window then select the bubble next to my name.  It's as simple as that!

Don't miss this fabulous opportunity to get some great deals, but hurry because supplies are limited.  This deal runs through January 5, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment