Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Open House Projects



My first ever post on this blog! Yay!

Here are the 2 cards my guests got to stamp at my Stampin' Up! open house that was held on August 12th. Thanks to everyone who attended...I know I had a lot of fun! I am starting a Stampers' 10 Club this month. You may be asking yourself "What is a Stampers' 10 Club?". Well, I'll tell you:

Think of the Stampers' 10 Club as a way to get everything from your Stampin' Up! wish list slowly and affordably - and some of it even for free!

There will be 10 people in each club and each club will last for 10 months. Since there are 10 people spending at least $15, every club order is guaranteed to total $150 -- the minimum order amount needed to earn free stamp sets and products from Stampin' Up! Since there are 10 people and 10 months, this allows each of the club members to take a turn picking out free product.

If you are asking yourself "Are there any extra bonuses by being a club member?" the answer is: Absolutely! As stated above, I will hold a monthly club stamp night with make and takes for club members only that is free to each member. Of course, attendance to the class is entirely optional. We will meet the 2nd Friday of each month at 7pm at my house.

I have only 2 spots left so contact me right away!




No comments:

Post a Comment